June 13th Patch Notes Jun 13, 2021 9:50:33 GMT -5
Post by DrBrain on Jun 13, 2021 9:50:33 GMT -5
Thunderspygaming June 16th Patch Notes
Last patch notes, we added in New Player Housing Apartments for all to enjoy and make cool things with. You did not disappoint!
We are happy to showcase all your fun work with the apartments.
Weapon Costume Proliferation
As you can see. Broadsword, Mace, and Axe now all share weapon customization options. you can unmount your weapons and use them as well. Either on your back or your side. We have also added two new costume parts, Blindfold and Headband to go with your weapon of style!
For those of you who do not play thunderspy, you may have not known this but we also have Melee proliferation on Defenders meaning Melee Defender ATs these are also able to use the Weapon customization proliferation as well. For information regarding this class we have a video below.
New FXs for Teleportation
Patch & Hot FIxes
* Fixed initialization to power on markers again
* Removed Shiva Rocks and Tintable Bed details that we don't currently support for the time being. These showed up as the white balls of light in the base inventory.
* Added several Arachnos pieces: Cargo Containers, Banners, Flag, Monitors (Recluse Speech & Goons) and Conference Table & Chairs
* Fixed PStrings on several categories of items, including Control and Battery
* Added 5% (Normal) / 10% (Nature's Boon) heal strength increase to Primal form
* Lowered max target from buffed 16 to vanilla 10
* Lowered range from 80 to 60 (vanilla was 50)
* Lowered radius from 80 to 60 (vanilla was 50) and arc from 90 to 40 (vanilla was 30)
* Adjusted damage as a result to 0.1284/tick from 0.38/tick, which was a result of me fucking up the math. (vanilla was 0.155714285714286)Base Portal:
* Fixed cause of portal window not being able to be opened under specific conditions
* Fixup base details to correctly power on again
- This will fix broken Mission Computers/Oracles as well
* Re-added ceiling removal UI and fixed source of the crash
* Fixed some logic for wall/ceiling add and remove
May 22, 2021
* Added apartment passcode system and option to portal. This will allow other players to enter your apartment.
- You can set your passcode with /apt_passcode MYPASS
+ NOTE: The errors will tell you, but you can only do this WHILE INSIDE YOUR APARTMENT. Once it is set, it will work whenever.
* Marked Monorail packets as reliable to hopefully alleviate issues of the map selection windows opening and then immediately closing
* Fixed part of the Entrance fixing code in case anyone is still affected that hasn't told me
* Added ability for GMs to teleport to any apartment, in case a player is offline and needs something fixed
* Added ability to remove ceilings
Implemented Rebirth's power queue fix.
Water control has new Icons
Darkness control's Spirit host has a new Icon
All Stalker Placates: Animations are now instant, Added +recovery for 15s
*Shades: proc rate increased, given some innate defense, given higher accuracy on their attacks
*Build up: now benefits from the stalker ATO that instantly recharges it
*Spectral Shroud: end cost increased
*Visions of the end: is now autohit, slightly recoded to benefit from fear enhancements, terrify proc "removed" (its 100% now)
*Convalesce: end restore when near a feared target now functions.
* Rewrote client/server eval system (used for basically when we do things like "Requires Hunter_Mode source.mode?") on powers, etc. so that it can properly support 64-bit
* Rewrote some of the internal MapServer<->DBServer communication to support 64-bit. Some of this was already in the previous live patch, but the latest just addresses one of the last situations.
* Fixed a cause of a crash from FX that will never happen in practice after our other client changes, but preemptively fixed.
* Fixed client-side to not show influence as being lost when you complete customization, since it's free
* Gang War and Rally the Militia are customizable now
Eden & The Hive:
* Fixed to run the co-op script, so they're no longer PvP zones
* Removed the drones near the hospital
* Pack Master no longer stacks the heal buff per ally
Weapon Customization Proliferation
Broadsword, Mace, and Axe now all share weapon customization options
*Radiation Siphon: FX and animation updated
*Assassin's Corruption: FX updated
*Sonic Haven: Absorb strength no longer scales with max HP, self absorb strength should now properly be half strength
*Triage Beacon: Changed from a click to a toggle
*Supremacy: Removed damage buff, reduced tohit buff (the only reason why supremacy had these buffs was to help the pets out due to them being lower level than the player, now that they're even level with the player they're not needed.)
Beyond The Veil: Animation updated
Return from beyond: Animation Updated
* Predominantly code cleanup. Should have no visible effects.
Super Strength - Tanker:
* Fix to correctly have ProcMainTargetOnly tag
Body Mastery - Scrapper:
* Superior Conditioning now takes End Mod sets
Radiation Armor (Brute, Tanker, Scrapper, & Stalker):
* Make Slow and Recharge Resistance function outside of PvP at 20% (the standard on those resistances for other sets)
* Added Travel Suppression for PvP
* Max targets hit changed from 20 -> 10
* Reduced debuffs from 0.5 -> 0.2 scale, matching Mace Mastery's web power
* Reduced Defense from 10% -> 8%
* Fix collision hole that allowed you to get under the map
Fixed newly added/proliferated powersets not giving any powers to doppelgangers
Presence power pool
*Intimidate: cooldown reduced from 30s to 16s, Duration increased from 7s to 10s, added missing overpower attributes
*Invoke Panic: increased base accuracy from 0.9 to 1.0, increased fear duration from 7 to 10, added missing overpower attributes
*Unrelenting: Reduced cooldown from 10 minutes to 6 minutes
Sorcery Power Pool
*Spirit Ward: reduced cooldown from 60s to 30s
*Arcane Bolt: Increased cooldown from 6s to 8s, increased end cost from 6~ to 8~ (this is due to the damage buff it recieved in an earlier patch)
*Enflame: Area increased from 7ft to 10ft, Cooldown reduced from 90s to 60s
*Tornado: Reverted to its vanilla version
*Typhoon: Tohit Debuff scale reduced from 2.0 to 1.5
*Triage Beacon: Fixed end cost
Medicine power pool
*Aid self: cast time reduced from 3.3s to 2.3s
*Victory rush: Cooldown reduced from 5 mins to 3 mins
*Fixed All AS's to properly be 9ft range
*Radiation Siphon: changed to be single target, now always heals, grants a stronger heal if the target is contaminated